PRIVATE JOINT STOCK COMPANY "CENTRAL IRON
The shareholders of PRIVATE JOINT STOCK COMPANY "CENTRAL IRON ORE ENRICHMENT WORKS" include its manager Shevchyk Dmytro Volodymyrovych, signatory Dakhnovskyy Oleksandr Mykolayovych, (Povnovazhennia: Vchyniaty diyi vid imeni iurydychnoyi osoby, u tomu chysli pidpysuvaty dohovory toshcho (VYKONUIE OBOVIAZKY HENERALNOHO DYREKTORA Z 28.09.2020 ROKUCentral and Northern Iron Ore Enrichment Works,Metivest Group’s Central and Northern Iron Ore Enrichment Works (GOKs) announced the winners of winners of “We Improve the City” social program for 2016. Expert councils selected 12 best social initiatives submitted from active citizens, non-governmental organizations and municipal institutions of five districts of the city. The total grant funding was UAH 2.7 million.Individual enrichment of manganese and iron from,01-08-2020· 1. Introduction. Iron and manganese are important alloy metals that are widely used. Of these, 90% of manganese ore resources are used in the iron and steel industry in the form of manganese ferroalloy and electrolytic metal manganese products, and the remaining 10% of manganese ore resources are used in fertilizers, feeds, and the chemical and other industries [, , ].